Sunday, January 16, 2011

What's for Dinner Sunday....


OK I might me a little obsessed with Spark Recipes...but so far EVERY recipe we've tried from there we've LOVED!!  And that's saying alot!!  I love how easy and tasty the meals are but I also love that all the calorie information is included.  It's been a win, win for our family!!  Pictures above are some yummy Blueberry muffins we tried this week...they turned out pretty good...I think next time I will add a little applesauce to make them just a little sweeter...but other than that they were perfect!! 

Monday:  Chicken Thighs & Rice with Honey Lemon
Tuesday:  Homemade Pizza
Wednesday:  Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
Thursday:  Honey Balsamic Chicken
Friday:  Leftovers
Saturday: Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches
Sunday:  Herb Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

...and one other recipe I plan to try this week...Baked Oats

I will try to report back on what was a hit and what was not...as well as share some pictures!!:)

Until next time,
Jen

No comments: