Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Samuel George

FINALLY...I have a moment to share my little man. I took these pictures awhile ago but just haven't had a minute to edit them until now. Samuel was a little stinker on our day together, alluding eye contact, flashing cheesy smiles...I really didn't think I captured much. So imagine my surprise more than a month later to open these up and see that I really did *capture* Sam!! :) There is a little cheese mixed in with some completely Sam pictures. Samuel is always the character...and I'm thrilled to see him just as he is!! :)

Sam is very much a momma's boy....and I really wouldn't have it any other way...I adore my Samuel love!!:) This week out of nowhere he announces that "when I grow big like daddy I wanna marry you mommy." I immediately took a mental picture of the moment it is one I never want to forget....and I of course told he that of course he could marry mommy!! :) Love my sweet boy!!!

3 comments:

Laney said...

Such a handsome little man! I love him lining up his cars :)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome dude! :)Amy

Tanya Siekman said...

He's just beauty-full! Love that red hair against the brick!

Tanya