Thursday, January 17, 2008

1 of 4...Grace

Grace Cathryn...our sweet little red...she is so full of personality and spunk. She constantly has me laughing with her tales....the things this child says are hilarious...one of my favorite's right now is...."hey mom...good job...high five!!:) I get that at the most random times...while cooking dinner, after putting grocery's in our car...tonight it was after I washed her hair.

She is still our mother hen....always looking out for everyone else....she is Sophia's protector, guider...and so much more....she does her best to keep Miss Sophia out of trouble...and yes...sometimes she even leads her right into trouble as well!! :)

Grace knows her ABC's...can count to 13....and can sing more songs then I can even name.. Right now Grace is very into knowing every one's names....Nana Cathy, Papa Jim, Mommy Jennifer, Daddy Jared.....my grandpa even mentioned on Tuesday that she never calls him just Big Papa anymore...it's always Big Papa Charlie.....which melts his heart!!

Grace is just as sweet as she is beautiful and we feel blessed each and everyday to have her in our lives!!!!

~J








No comments: