Friday, November 30, 2007

For What I am Thankful for....

So are you ready here is a Thanksgiving post and a Birthday post all tied into one!! :) We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving last week with Jared's family...but more than the food and the good company I was thankful for my family more this year than ever before. As many of you might remember last year my sweet hubby spent Thanksgiving in the hospital recovering from a Pulmonary Embolism...a scary time for us...one that makes me shiver at the thought of what could have been....so this year for our family to be all together sharing a meal meant the world to me.


I'm so thankful for this wonderful life I have been given, the incredible man I fell in love with more than 11 years ago who makes me love him just a little more each and everyday...a man I am thrilled to be sharing this incredible journey of parenthood with....the blessings the Lord has bestowed upon us in the miracle of my four beautiful children. Somedays I don't feel I am worthy of them they are simply the most amazing things in my life...their spirit is something that I just can't get enough of!!! :)


Today I turn 30....30 years old. An age I thought would be hard to swallow....and age that other people turned but not me....and I can't wait...because if the next 30 years are anything like the last 30...belt me in I'm ready for the ride!!! :)I'll leave you with a couple sneak peaks...my sweet, beautiful children......

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite
god-mother!

I love you!

Hugs,

Julia

Laney said...

Happy Birthday Jen! Hope it's a fabulous day. :)

Peg said...

Happy 30th Birthday Jennifer - I'm Erynn's sister in law, I've been keeping up with your family via the blog (and Erynn & Pat) for a few years now. I just turned the big 40 this week myself and I thought I'd share a quote someone sent to me on my big day.. ""Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ "WOO HOO, what a ride!" ~Author Unknown

Jessica said...

Hey Girl, Happy Birthday! We're both November Girls!! I turned 30 last week :) I too was excited, and haven't looked back yet... Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday, friend!

hugs,
h

Anonymous said...

Hope you had an awesome day and a great party. Wish we could have been there. You are right - you have a lot to be thankful for. It's the hugs, the smiles, the wonderful things they do that get us thru each day wiping runny noses, cleaning up messes, being climbed all over, the whining - it's all worth while as I sit her holding my coughing baby girl at midnight!
Love ya lots!
Erynn, Pat, Hadley and Sean

McTriplet Mommy said...

Where are the party pics?? :)

Had a great time celebrating with you - happy birthday!!!!

Kara

Jennifer Mullinax said...

A HUGE thank you to each one of you...your comments made my Birthday all the more special!!! Thank you Peg for that Quote...love it!!! Kara I promise party pics soon...though I'm not sure how many I will share here!! LOL ~Jen

MaryBeth said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like we share the same day... except I was 32 this trip around the sun.

Tanya Siekman said...

Jen,

I'm late, but Happy Birthday!

Looks like I'm the oldest one here .... 50! I heard that 50 today is like yesterday's 30, so are we the same age now? ha ~

Tanya

Stefanie~ said...

HELLOOOOO

Can we have some Birthday pictures Puhleeze... I know there are some..