Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wishing and Praying....






FINALLY all that wishing and praying paid off...it was nice enough to play outside 3 days in a row...the kids were in HEAVEN!!! It was so wonderful to get some fresh air, play with different toys and see all our neighbors that we've missed all winter long. While we had a blast playing it did give me a little taste of what this summer may be like and let's just say I think I may be in the best shape of my life as much running as I'm going to have to do!!:)


...ok so funny story...we have twin girls that live accross the street, I believe they are eight. They came over to see the kids while we were outside and they were ever so sweet to chase the kids down on several occasions. After getting Sam back to our driveway one of them looks at me and states...that she "never wants to have triplets when she grows up...she doesn't even want to live on the same street at Triplets...because boy are they alot of work...I'm exhausted" she says. Thru tears of laughter I said AMEN sister...they are ALOT of work...but oh the JOY!! :)

No comments: