Friday, February 23, 2007

My *PERFECT* Day...



So yesterday was the most perfect day....we started out with a playdate with our friends the Baldwins and McBurney's...Triple the Triplet....yes 9 kids (OK 10 counting Sophie) 2 years and younger....believe me it sounds more crazy then it actually was. All our kiddos are such good, sweet little souls!! I believe a great time was had by all!!! Thanks Kara and Stef for making the long trip to our house...we can't wait to head out your way for the next playdate!! After naps my kiddos got to plat outside for the THIRD day in a row...the weather around here has been BEAUTIFUL!!! The kids and I have had cabin fever sooo bad...it's been a refreshing change to play outside!!!




Now for the best part...I enjoyed a *girls* night out with my friends....Mexican food, Margarita's....and after dinner a Grey's Anatomy watch party!!! I didn't get home until 11:00 last night and I haven't stopped smiling since...it was exactly what the doctor ordered. I adore being mommy...but a little time away does this mommy a world of good!!


Cheers!!! :)
A couple of my favorite pictures of the day....


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like so much fun. I am glad you had a great day! Hope you have a great weekend too :-).

Whitney

Unknown said...

Cute pics - love the montage! :)

We had a GREAT time, too!

Thanks again!
Kara