Monday, February 26, 2007

A little trim...





Isabelle went for her first official hair cut last Friday. I just had a little bit trimed from her bangs and Kindra shaped up the back for me. I'm talking just a little bit...not even enough to save!!:) I took all the kids down to my cousin Kindra's salon...Sam got his second cut...Isabelle got trimmed...and I thought while we are here I'll let her take a look at Grace's hair see if we could shape it up a little and maybe it would start growing faster?!?! Well Grace would have NO part of it....I tried having her sit on my lap, I gave her fruit snacks, a binky and her beloved Ellie...nothing worked...so we left well enough alone!!:) A BIG thanks to Kindra for putting up with our craziness...and a BIG thanks to Auntie Brooke for watching little Miss Sophia...so I didn't have to drag her along!!! Here are just a few picture I was able to snap....

No comments: