Thursday, June 08, 2006

A little of this a little of that.....

Thought for the day "Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable."~ Denis Waitley

Jared and I are leaving today for Iowa for Grandma's funeral....we are leaving the babies behind in Grandma "Donna and Papa's care. I have so much to write about from last weekend....we had a wonderful visit with Uncle Pat and Aunt Erynn, attended my cousin Jeff's wedding, hung out with lots of other Triplets families at our annual Triplet picnic....and the most exciting news....Isabelle took a few steps on Friday the 2nd.....and has since started taking LOTS more!!! ...But you all will have to wait a little longer for more details!! :)

...and incase I don't get back in time tomorrow to post......Tomorrow is Jared and I's 6th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. It seems amazing that we've been married that long!! We've been on an amazing ride thus far but I can't imagine anyone in the world that I would rather be riding along side!!! I am lucky enough to be married to my best friend and the most amazing man and father that I've ever known!!!! "Together we can do ANYTHING!!"

No comments: