Sunday, June 11, 2006

Birthday Bash.....










Our 1st Birthday Party was HOT, HOT, HOT!! :) It’s bitter sweet that the party is all over…it was such a BLAST….but it brought truth to the fact that my babies are turning one tomorrow…a fact I’ve been in denial about for some time!!
All three kiddos dove right into their cakes…Grace only leaving a few crumbs behind!!! I always tell Samuel that I think he looks great in Orange just like his daddy…so during the party Saturday Sam decided to put a little Orange frosting on his face to see if that was cute too……and of course it was!!! So besides being one of the hottest days Kansas has seen yet the party was a huge success!!!



It was so wonderful to be surrounded by so many of the people that have helped us through this first year as parents. We count our blessings that we have such wonderful friends and family...we truly could not have made it to this point without each and every one of you!!! The babies (and Jared and I) have been playing none stop with all or new toys and books….Thank you to each of you for the wonderful presents!!

I have LOTS more that I will post in an album on my business website soon!!!

No comments: