Wednesday, June 07, 2006

So we are having a.............

BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! :)

it was tempting in find out the babies sex today but we successfully made it thru our appointment without finding out!!! The baby is measuring exactly as it should be...a wooping 7ozs. The doctor was very happy with how eveything looked....I don't have to go back for 4 weeks...It seems so weird to only have to go in once a month....with the triplets I was in atleast every two weeks if not each week!! I have begun to feel much better with this pregnancy as well...still a little worn out at times...but I'm not sure that's the pregnancy or the three munckins I run after all day!! :) Here are our new pictures.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!! You're looking so darn fabulous and that baby is just perfect!! I'm so impressed with you and your calm demeanor, I'm pretty much FREAKING out... However, I'm seeing the OB, like you said every 2 weeks. This seems to calm me down quite a bit. I've realized I'm a little bit controlling!! :) And like you said, chasing after 3 one yr olds would be so much easier, not pregnant! Congrats on not finding out the sex, here's to a nice exciting SURPRISE!!!!