Thursday, February 03, 2011

The Blizzard of Oz...Day 2...*the clean up*

The clean up....I cannot tell you how thankful I was that I was NOT the one out shoveling....when all was said and done Olathe got between 10-12 inches of snow depending on where you were...but because of the Blizzard like conditions there were snow banks that were well over 2 feet tall...our drive way had sooo much snow on it.  Thankfully our neighbor Greg came to help Jared with his snow blower!!  On top of all the snow...the Temperatures were Low, low, low.  I had hoped to get the kids out to play but it was way to cold for them...maybe this weekend!!





 ...so day two was spent making Valentine's day boxes for school...
 ..making Valentine's day cupcake for us and a few for Greg as a Thankful for helping clear our driveway!!

Enjoying Snow Cream...
Recipe...I LARGE bowl of snow, add 2 cups of milk (or more if needed), I cup of sugar, and 1tsp vanilla.  The kids topped their Snow Cream with M&M's and Chocolate syrup!!



No comments: