Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow days.....

...awww snow days...I loved them as a kid and I LOVE them as a mom.  I was thrilled to wake up to a beautiful blanket of snow and the news that we'd get to enjoy it all day!!  The kids of course wanted to go play in it first thing this morning but we were able to hold them off a little while.  We played around our neighborhood and then loaded up in the car at dad's request and went and found a big hill to sled down...wish I would have gotten pictures of that....but I was to busy sledding with the kids!!  haha  Such a FUN day!! 


 Bogey even got in on the fun..hee hee...he's looks like he's pulling the sled here...but he's actually getting hit by it..silly dog stopped right in the way!!

 Snow Angels always a must!!:)


 ...glad to see Sophia favorite thing is still eating the snow!!


No comments: