Monday, January 28, 2008

Sweet Angel....

Sleeping has become a nightmare at our house in the last few weeks....especially nap time. Most days I'd rather poke my eyes out then deal with getting the kids to sleep. Isabelle is the one that thinks she's ready to give naps up all together (I'm fighting her tooth and nail...but I think she's winning) So in a last ditch effort to stay on top...all the kids nap in different rooms now. This works great because *usually* Grace will always sleep....Samuel is hit or miss and then Isabelle's like 1 out 7. Usually I put Sam or Grace in our bed but last week I put Isabelle there. I was sitting at the computer working and I look over and see this adorable face looking back at me....she melted me right there on the spot!! It just so happened I had my camera handy (I know hard to believe) This is just a sampling of our Silly Belle....she successfully avoided her nap that day...but I could careless...because I have these to cherish!!! Blessings, Jen


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!
Sweet little Belle is such a beauty!

Anonymous said...

She's going to be stunning when she's older! =)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!!! Nap or no nap, she is so cute!!!

Laney said...

Such beautiful pictures! My kids are never going to give up naps.... are they?

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Thank you!! Laney, you have nothing to worry about your kids will nap forever!! :) hee hee...enjoy them while they last!! :)
~J

MaryBeth said...

Beautiful photos!! I just lost the nap battle over the holidays with my almost 3 year old... boy, I dread the days of fighting for a nap with the trio!!

Anonymous said...

Oh - the giving up naps stage. I HATE that stage!
I wish someone would force me to take a nap everyday!

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Me to Kristen, me to....please MAKE me take a nap each and everyday!! :) hee hee

Tanya Siekman said...

Beautiful little Sweet Angel!

I haven't lost the battle of the naps yet. They turned three in October .. and we still nap good.

I resorted to moving a nice comfy recliner in their room and I have to sit there until they go to sleep (which I hate), but I NEED them to nap still. Plus, Mommy gets a little nappy too.