Saturday, January 05, 2008

A little Meme....darn it Stef!!:)

I've been tagged by Stef at: http://triple-take.blogspot.com/...so here goes!!

The Rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or

Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or

Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
I'm going to go with: Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog


1.) I have a horrible memory when it comes to music....I can't name an artist or a song to save my life!!:)
2.) I love Tom Cruise....I have since his days of Risky Business and Top Gun. I'll be the first to admit that he has changed over the years and have done some questionable movies...but my love is still there!!:) The dessert that my mom makes me each year for my Birthday is even named "Next Best Thing to Tom Cruise!!"
3.) I used to dream of being a neo natal nurse. I was a Nurisng Major is college right up until I was to start nursing school and decided to change majors to get out of school sooner. Who know maybe I'll go back some day!!
4.) I love to cook.....try new recipes, create my own recipes, spend hours on the kitchen. Someday I hope to have more willing participants in my cooking adventures...right now all my kids what to eat is hot dogs, chicken and pizza!! yuck!!!
5.) Jared and I met more than 11 years ago in a bar in Pittsburg, Kansas...."Shooters" We were there for Darcy's Smith's 21st Birthday!!! Darcy and her husband are still some of our dearest friends...good, good memories!!!


the five people i'm tagging are:Laney, Tara, Kim S, Erynn and Sandy Shultz

Have fun ladies!!

No comments: