Friday, December 28, 2007

Santa Baby....

he sure found his way to our house!! We had the most wonderful Christmas.....good times, great food and more toys than any one family could ever need....that really sums up our holiday!! I have much more to share including WAAAAAY to many pictures...but I haven't even dumped our picture onto the computer yet. I have a little *project* I'm working on tonight...but promise to be back before the end of the weekend with more. But I leave you with my little Santa Baby...isn't she the sweetest!!! Love, love, love her!!! ~Jen

2 comments:

Laney said...

I just wanna squeeze her! I really need to place my order w/ you so when the pics come in I have an excuse for a play date w/ the Mullinax crew!

We have those same Santa hats... so cute!

~Melissa Mullinax said...

Awww...takes me back. Remember these? ::wub::

~M

http://mlmullinax.typepad.com/photos/santa_baby/santa_baby_2.html