Friday, November 02, 2007

Holding my kiddos a little closer today....

Yesterday a fellow triplet family suffered the greatest of losses....one of their three precious kiddos, Charlie was killed in a tragic accident. Words are coming hard for me right now...as this has hit waaay to close to home...Charlie was the just a month older then our children. I know I for one am taking precautions today to make our home safer....as well as holding all of my children a little tighter. I urge all of you to go read Charlie's story at: http://www.kmbc.com/news/14490770/detail.html and pray for his mom and dad, Brett and Jenny and the siblings he leaves behind, Jack, Will and Brigit.
Blessings, Jen

2 comments:

ABC Triplets said...

:( We'll definately be looking into securing furniture around the house...

mitzi said...

Oh how sad. :( I can't even imagine.