So I just got a call from the kiddos Parents Day Out...a call I was expecting today but dreading a little!! They have an opening on Tuesdays (the same day the big kids go) for little Sophia. It's very ironic that the space came available this week...and you can't go to PDO until you are 1 years old and walking.
I'm a little (OK alot torn) besides the obvious cost of another child going I'm not sure I'm ready to be away from little miss for 5 hours a day. I think she would love going to *school* it would be great social interaction with kids of her own age....and the best part I LOVE the teachers she would have!! I could get a ton more done by myself for 5 hours each week. But shes my baby and I'm trying my hardest to keep her a baby as long as possible. So do I keep her home for me...or do I send her. I know ultimately it's our decision...but I'd love you all to weigh in!! :)
***So we've decided to send her...we will see how it goes if one of us does not do well I can always pull her out....she will start on 11-20-07...I'll post pictures!! :) Thanks to everyone that left us messages!! J