Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A little family fun.....







Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to stretch myself waaaay to thin....I NEVER stop moving, I work to much, take on too many clients...mainly because I can't say no and I LOVE what I do!! But I'm slowly learning that my clients are wonderful but weekends are about my family....those sweet little faces that are growing up way to fast. I've started making a larger effort to schedule more me time...which includes lots of family time. Getting back to the root of why I fell in love with photography.....photographing the little people whom mean the most to me.



A couple weeks ago Jared and I headed down to Loose Park...this has become my favorite park in the world and I can be found there atleast once a weekend....but on this day it was all about my kids. First a little session involving a pink tutu and some cars...pictures that you have already seen....and then lots and lots of water fun!!! I love all these pictures....these are my babies having a blast....carefree enjoying every moment. ~Jen



2 comments:

mitzi said...

I LOVE the one of Samuel and Isabelle running towards you. YOu can see how much fun they are all having!

MB said...

I read your blog regularly, and I just wanted to say I LOVE your photography work... it doesn't hurt that you have gorgeous children to photograph! I got the photo bug when I had my first and since my triplets unexpectedly came along 17 months later I didn't take the time to learn as much as I would have liked back then. Now that the trio is one and I have a little bit of time on my hands, do you have any suggestions for reading or schooling that would help me to become better at it? What did you do??? I ask b/c I'm pretty sure I read somewhere on here that you got started after having your trio? I realize time is precious, but if you do have some suggestions my email is marybeth_blair@yahoo.com
TIA-
MaryBeth