Saturday, August 04, 2007

*BIG* Girls


















A few weeks back I took the Trio out to try to get pictures to display in their *NEW* rooms. Samuel was feeling a little under the weather and it was HOT, HOT, HOT so he wasn't much interested in mom's ideas for the day...so the focus was on Grace and Isabelle. Not exactly what I had envisioned...but I'm pleased!!! :) I'd still like to get a series of pics of Grace for a storyboard....we'll have to try again soon!!! Warning ALOT of pictures to come!!!:) ~J

5 comments:

Laney said...

So cute Jen! Can't wait to see some of Samuel too. :)

We had fun with you on this windy day today - thanks for taking the trio's pics!
~Laney~

Denise said...

So so precious.

Jeannie said...

What gorgeous pictures!! And trips!

Unknown said...

They're are gorgeous!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! How adorable! I love the pink boots:) I miss you...call me soon. I have lots to update you on. Hope all is well with you now that you are getting settled back into a normal routine. Love, Amber