Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I had the Time of My Life.....

And I owe it all to you........I just got back from the BEST girls night out dinner at Joe's Crab Shack...yummy, yummy...and then any guesses as to what we did next......................................





Do you know yet?!?!? Do you need another hint?!?!?



That should give it away but if not .....
we went to see DIRTY DANCING on the BIG screen. It's playing tonight and tomorrow night to celebrate their 20th year anniversary!! It's one of my all time favorite movies....and even from the front row (we enjoyed our drinks at the shack a little to long) we had a blast. It was so funny listening to all the people sing along!! Thanks Amy, Erin and Kristin for an awesome night!! :)

10 comments:

~Melissa Mullinax said...

LOL! I always get the best chuckles at some of your posts. :) You have more "girls night out" than any one woman I've ever met. LOL!
We just watched this movie the other night too....what a blast from the past it was!!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite movie! I saw it was going to be on the big screen this week. Should have thought to pull together a girls night for it! Glad you could and enjoyed - I watch it any time I find it on and always sign to the songs!!!
Erynn

Anonymous said...

Always great to get out with the girls! I'm still cracking up that it was sold out and we all probably have sore necks this morning...but it was soooo worth it! Amy

Unknown said...

What???? I missed this on the BIG screen?!

See you Sunday! (are you coming to the dinner tomorrow night?)

Kara

tsp said...

I AM GLAD YOU GOT TO GO OUT AND ENJOY A NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS, IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO HAVE THAT AND I AM SURE IT IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE. NOTHING LIKE A REFRESHED MOM!! LOVE YA, TARA

Unknown said...

sooo fun! I was in XXXX grade when this came out! OH MY! I am getting OLD! :-)
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could of gone!! I miss you! Love, Amber

Whitney said...

Ok - now I am jealous. This movie was filmed near my hometown. So many memories!!

Denise said...

"Nobody backs baby in a corner"

Anonymous said...

Did everyone dress 80s and do their hair too? :-p