Sunday, April 29, 2007

This and that...







I have so much to Blog about but as I sit here at 11:25pm...I know I just need to go to bed. Life has been a little crazy...good crazy but crazy...I like to refer to it as Crazy Beautiful!! This week we are finishing preparing for our BIG garage sale next weekend...anyone want to come help?!?! Also next weekend is the March of Dimes walk...we would *LOVE* to have more friends and family walking with us....there is a link to the right if you'd like to sign up or donate money!! I'm excited about tomorrow and Wednesday...the *big* kids are going to preschool at our high school, Olathe NorthWest...it's part of the child development class..it's only for an hour but it will be a blast...I hope they let me take pictures!!

I'll leave you with a couple pictures from last night. I made my *famous* Spaghetti and Meatballs and invited the family over...Nana, Big Papa, GG, Uncle Brian, Aunt Brooke and Dillon (Papa Jim was working) it was a wonderful evening!!! (The picture up top is of the kids playing ring around the rosy!! So cute!! :)

1 comment:

tsp said...

ALL OF MY BABIES ARE GETTING SO BIG. THEY ARE SO SWEET. LOVE THE BLUE BONNETS, BEAUTIFUL!! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TRIP. LOVE YA