Sunday, February 11, 2007

Just Checking in...








What a week it has been...sick kids, sick mom....makes for a very LONG week!! But we are all on the mend and feeling much better!! Besides the couple of sessions I had this weekend..we stayed close to home...which was WONDERFUL...it's been way to long since we've had a weekend of just us......it was very relaxing and much needed!! We had a fun playdate today...The Tepsic Triplets came over to play. It had been a year since I had seen those beautiful kiddos...I see mom every month...but to see the kiddos was so much fun...I think we're going to try to have a Sunday playdate every few weeks...it's always good for the kids and moms..but it was fun to have the dads here too!!!

I'm sharing Sophia pictures again today...I have so many ideas for 3 month pictures...just trying to get them all in. :) Enjoy!! ~J

No comments: