Friday, November 17, 2006

A little photo session..
















My goal was to get a few more pictures of Sophia before she grows out of the sweet and posable phase....but I was all set up and look who wanted their pictures taken too...not perfect but I love that they were eager for me to take pictures!!!

We are all doing great...settling in very nicely!! The big kids have been a little more attached to Jared and I this week than normal...were not sure if it was the week away from us or that they are realizing that this little baby is here to stay...or maybe a little of both?!?! I'm very sad today because this is Jared's final day home with us...this week has gone waaaaay to fast!! But my dad will be here3 days next week and then we have a week with Nana after Thanksgiving!! Then the real fun begins....me and my 4 childnren all alone....should be fun!! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


Miss Serious....






















Our little man...check out those curls!! :)



















Happy Isabelle...



















Sad Isabelle...
last one....mommy and Sophia!! :)

4 comments:

~Melissa Mullinax said...

Isabelle's expression is SOOO Chloe in that picture! How funny!

~Melissa Mullinax said...

Ooops...you added a few more here!

I was referring to Isabelle's expression in the group shot. :) But the ones of Grace by herself are my favs now. Very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Darn - my comment got erased!!

The kids are adorable, as usual!

Take care,
Kara

Stefanie~ said...

Ok... I'm ready for some updates.. Hope all is well...