Monday, April 18, 2011

What's For Dinner Sunday...

So we're back with What's for dinner Sunday (yes i know it's Monday..ha)  We've had a crazy busy few weeks but my goal is to get this little blog up to date....I have so much to share!!:)
Blessings,
Jen
Our amazing Salad's last night at the M.O.M.Shttp://www.shoj.org/moms.htm celebration dinner..so good!!:)

Monday:  Greek Pizza with Spinach, Feta and Olives

Tuesday:  Crispy Ranch Chicken and Sweet Potato Fries..

Wednesday:  I'm pretty sure this is going to be a fast food night...we have dance from 4-530 and Baseball from 6-7....awww gotta to love Wednesdays!! ha

Thursday: Asian Marinated Flank Steak and Roasted Veggies

Friday:  ~Good Friday~  Crab legs, lemon garlic Shrimp and Sweet Pea Risotto

Saturday:  Grilled Sweet-and-Sour Chicken Packets with Rice

Sunday:  EASTER....I"m not sure of our Easter Menu....I'm still working on it...I will share as soon as we've decided!!:) 


No comments: