Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sophia and her Daddy...

All our kiddos love their daddy...but for this little girl her daddy is her entire world.  When he is traveling all I hear is how much she misses and then when he walks in the door the squeals of delight that come from her melt my heart each and every time.  She has this little thing she does when he comes home...she holds his face as she kisses him....and FINALLY I had my camera in hand to capture their love!!:) 






and then sometimes after the kisses comes little nibbles on the nose!!  ha





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I have no words to describe how lovely, amazing and wonderful their are building a strong father-daughter relationship...!!! May God fill Jared with such a great love of father and friend for their little angels, and may God help the kids to always value Jared and you as one of the most precious treasures God has given them!!!! Big hug!!!!! CAFE