Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tiny Dancer...

were back finally...I needed to take a little break from this blog to refocus what I want from it...so watch out I'm going to try to post way more often and let you into our life and our hearts!! :)

But for now I have our tiniest dancer to share with you!! Sweet Sophia always living just a few steps behind her sisters. She wants so bad to be their age to do what they get to do especially dance. It breaks my heart how upset she has been that she doesn't get to take dance classes...but thank the dear sweet Lord for Grace who holds her own little classes with Sophia and teaches her all the *right moves* I promise next year baby girl..but for now she has settled on wearing a leotard and tutu and dancing around the house every chance she gets!! :)










No comments: