Tuesday, June 09, 2009

9 Amazing Wonderful Years....

9 years ago today I married my best friend, my soul mate...It's hard to believe it's been that long...it really has flown by. I would marry Jared all over again if given the chance. With each passing day and year I love him just a little bit more!! :) Cheers to us and many more years of happiness!! :)

"Today, let your heart dance. You will find no shortage of dance partners, as your feet join in. And your eyes. And your smile. And every part of your body and your feelings. Let your heart dance all day long."


Then

Now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugh Walpole, Sr. quote said: “The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.” God bless you evaryday, Happy 9th anniversary guys, a big hug for you!!! CAFE