Monday, February 02, 2009

Elmo's Green Thumb...

WE had the AWESOME opportunity to take the kids to see Sesame Street Live on Saturday. We kept it under wraps to the kids until right before we went...the excitement when they found out made it completely worth it!! Because of my cousin Sarah who works on the Sesame Street Live cast we were able to enjoy the show from the FRONT ROW....as well as we had our very own meet in greet with Elmo and Cookie Monster before the show. It was perfect...the kids haven't stopped talking about all the characters!! Abbey is the favorite for all the girls and Grover is top dog for Sam!!!

Isabelle wasn't so sure about the whole thing at first...she was scared of Cookie Monster...so for the first half of the show she sat in Jared's lap in the 2nd row...partially covering her eyes...but by the second half you was up front dancing with her sisters!!

I would definitely recommend the show to anyone and everyone....I wasn't sure what to expect...but it was really wonderful. Just the right length and very entertaining even for us adults!! I can't wait to take the kids again though we've been a little spoiled I'm not sure we can sit anywhere but the front row now!! haha

It was definitely a day I won't soon forget!!! A HUGE big Thank you to Sarah...we LOVE YOU!!


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! :)

Little April said...

I have been debating if I am going to take my little guy to see this he is Elmo Crazy but he is only 2 so I dont know if he would sit threw it.