Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Our littlest Bean...

No pictures...just a post about little Sophia!! Sophia is having surgery on Friday morning to have tubes placed in her ears. She has suffered thru 6 ear infections in the last six months and this most be done. We saw the ENT today and were told that we need to have this done quickly as her hearing is being impaired because of all the fluid. She was in for a single infection on Monday and started immediately on antibiotics...today it has already turned into a double infection...so the drugs are doing nothing. I know this is a basic procedure...but it's still surgery....and she's still my baby!! Please if you would say a prayer for my sweet baby girl we would appreciate it.

Blessings, Jen

10 comments:

Laney said...

Any kind of surgery is hard when it's YOUR baby! Of course little Sophia will be in our prayers. Loves!

mitzi said...

Sophia's in my prayers, too! Nathan's had it done twice and it's hard on mommy and daddy, I know. She'll do great!!

MaryBeth said...

You and Sophia will be in our thoughts and prayers!!

Whitney said...

Sending thoughts your way! Good luck - I am sure it will all go well.

Whitney

Aimee said...

I will be praying for Sophie, but mostly you! :) Both of my sons had this surgery, and it was definitely harder on me than it was on them. They were back to normal by lunch time! :) You'll be in my prayers on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! My prayers are going out to Sophia and your family!

Jessica said...

Prayers coming your way Jen! Sorry for the added stress... Thats never fun!

Anonymous said...

Prayers going out for Little Sophia!

Stefanie~ said...

We'll be thinking you tomorrow.. update when you can...

We won't be at gymboree either!! See you next Friday!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you - when it is YOUR baby - ANY surgery is big! I hope Sophia does well. :)

Take care,
Kara