Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"My Mommy Rocks"









A couple of sweet captures from today. I couldn't resist buying this shirt for Sam...it cracks me up. But I want you to know that he (and the girls) walked around all day saying "my mommy rocks"...such smart little kids...because I have to agree that their mommy does rock!! hee hee:) I was completely delighted today when ALL 3 of the big kids *wanted* their picture taken..how could I say no!!

I will try not to neglect our blog...but we are moving into my crazy time of the year...I have 22 portrait sessions booked over the next 5 weeks...so if we are missing in action know all is well and we will be back in December!! :) If you could also say a little prayer for my sanity I would be appreciative!!

Blessings, Jen

1 comment:

Laney said...

It's true Sam - your Mommy Does Rock!
~Cute shirt!