Saturday, September 15, 2007

Isabelle's Turn

My sweet, sweet Isabelle. She is my little *love* right now...she is constantly giving hugs and kisses....she has the cutest little pucker lips!! She really does know when to bring out a little extra love. When she gets in trouble she comes running...."momma hug....momma kiss..momma I love you." I try to stay stern...but it's really hard to stay mad at her!!

Isabelle has been the first to develop the dreaded *Cheese* smile.....a photographers worst nightmare...but as a mom I adore every face she makes...and I have to keep reminding myself that this is who she is at 2...and this is her smile.....


























and then she shows her serious side











































and finally a little sisterly love.....and a hope that they will always be the best of friends!!

3 comments:

mitzi said...

Love that serious one - so cute!

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Me too..Mitzi...that's the one I ordered big for my house!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jen -
In a small world kind of way, I just stumbled across your blog after stumbling across Melissa's through another KC photographer's blog. Crazy.

I can't believe how big your babies are now! Time sure does fly.

Enjoyed reading a little about you!
Kristen (Wogan) Doyle