Thursday, August 23, 2007

All Boy...


















Samuel is all boy thru and thru....his world revolves around balls and CARS. For the last several weeks each morning when I go to get him up he hurry's to give me a kiss and then practically flies out of my arms saying "momma, I play with cars......" and he's off. The Cars from the movie "Cars " have quickly become his favorites....mainly I think because they have names...and he can tell you who each one is. He spends most days lining the cars up, running them along his track and keeping them away from his sisters...especially Sophia. It's funny that he has laid claim to each and one of the cars..and folks all together we have well over 50. He gets so frustrated when the girls mess with what he is doing...one of these days I'm half expecting him to say...hey girls, go play with a doll...these cars are all for ME!!! So here is Samuel with a couple of his favorite cars...I plan on printing these off to hang in his room!! :) ~Jen





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay mom, I was expecting an old-fashioned Army buzz cut when you told me about Sam's haircut, this is too cute! And I love the idea of printing the photos for his room! Amy

Stefanie~ said...

I "know" that tree.. another visit to LP?

Maybe next week we can meet there for a play date and let the kids play in the water park?

My boys love cars too.. and now "choo-choo's" too..

Stefanie~ said...

ok.. I came back and looked again.. Look at mr Sam's toes in the 3rd Picture down... one up, one down, one up, one down.. how does he do that??

Jennifer Mullinax said...

...we would love to have a playdate next week at LP...anyday but Tuesday works for us!!

Aren't his toes a crack up....his foot is not wide enough for all of his toes...Baby sister has the same issue...we're still not sure where they get that from!!

~Melissa Mullinax said...

He is going to LOVE these in his room. He may never go to sleep....he'll be too busy talking to his buddies. :)