Tuesday, August 14, 2007

9 month old Beauty....



Well I officially missed posting on Sophia's 9 month birthday....again because I'm in denial that my baby is that old...not that I didn't want to update you all on her!! :) She continues to be such a joy...I can hardly even put into words how blessed we are to have been given such a GOOD baby. She really just goes with the flow...takes in all the craziness around her....and just recently has started mixing in her own craziness!! She is a very curious baby...into everything...more so than the triplets ever were...but with the trio we had them blockaded in only two rooms in the house...with Sophia she has the run of everything...so it's hard to compare!!
I had predicted that Sophia would be walking by 9 months....but I am very pleased to report I was wrong...she is not walking...YET. She can pull herself up to anything and everything and is very confident to walk around holding on to the furniture....and just on Monday she let go for the first time a stood by herself for a few seconds...she has shown us that new skill often in the last 36 hours...so I'm afraid it may only be a matter of days before she takes off running...but while we are waiting I am savoring each moment!!

At Sophia's 9 month check up she weighed in at 20lbs even and was 29 1/2 inches long...such a big girl....so big that this week we need to go but her a big girl carseat...she is so ready for that...but I am not...one more example of her growing up to fast.

I'm sharing a couple snapshots I took of her on her *birthday*...she is such a ham for the camera these days!!
~Jen


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable. You must be sooo proud!