Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Kelsey Smith...Missing

Last Saturday Kelsey Smith went mssing from the Target Store right by Oak Park Mall...this story has hitten home for me for two reasons...One I shop at that Target once in a while...and Kelsey just graduated from Shawnee Mission West this year...as I did 11 years ago. The story hits waaay to close to home. I'm sharing the link to the website her parents have set up for her in hopes that getting the word out as much as possible will help bring this beautiful young girl home safe. Praying for her and her family!!

http://www.findkelsey.com/ Click on this link to her website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stefanie~ said...

I know.. i've been following this story close too.. I have faith that she will be found safe.

Hopefully this will be a wake-up call to all stores to get better surveillance.

biggs said...

HOW HORRIBLE AND YES WAY TOO CLOSE TO HOME!!!!! I GOT THE EMAIL FROM MEGAN AND HAVE SENT IT OUT TO EVERYONE I KNOW BACK THERE. I WILL KEEP PRAYING FOR THIS GIRL AND KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED.