Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Our 6 month old beauty...


I finally got around to editing Sophia's 6 month portraits (round one) These were taken in Parsons the day before the flood...on Papa and Grandpa's farm(OK it's not really a farm but to a city girl like me...I call it the farm!!:) I can't get over how big she looks in these pictures....amazing how quickly they grow. Sophia went to the doctor last Tuesday and she weighed in at 17lbs 8 oz...can't remember her exact height but it was wither the 95 or the 97%!!:) Now for the *BIG* news...Sophia is officially a sitter....for almost a week now she has been sitting up like a pro!! In one of the pictures I'm sharing I got her to sit for a minute...but now she could sit up for hours!!! I also have caught her a couple times rocking on her knees.....crawling...my baby is going to be crawling soon...makes me want to cry!!:)

No comments: