Monday, September 04, 2006

Fun, Fun and More Fun....


We had the BEST weekend...the weather could not have been more perfect!!! Saturday Jared and I took the kiddos to Antioch Park for the 1st time...this is a park that I can remember going to as a child...and it's just as much fun as I remember. The best part....it's the first park that we've been to that has three baby swings all together...no more taking turns and instead of rocks or wood chips they have this rubber like stuff under the play equipment....so there was nothing for my kids to put in there mouths!!:)


Then on Sunday we headed in to Loose Park...this is a park I've been wanting to scope out for photo shoots...and now I can't wait to take my client there next weekend...it's GORGEOUS!!! We had fun just letting the kids run around and be kids. It was a wonderful way to spend a family day!! We took the wagon with us and cruised around the lake when we first got there....as we were walking I caught a glimpse of this young couple on a bench with there arms around eachother so very much in love...the girl was *very* pregnant. It looked like a moment out of one of those commercials...."Having a baby changes everything." It made me smile thinking about how their lives were about to change...their quiet snuggles at the park would be replaced with wagon rides and chasing little ones...a wonderful change...one I've enjoyed sooo much...but I was also smiling thinking good for them for taking a moment on such a beautiful day to enjoy eachother...something we don't often get to do after kids. It was a sweet moment....one I was tempted to catch on camera...but didn't want them to think I was a weirdo!!:) OK enough deep thoughts....more pictures!!!:)


...and to round out our perfect weekend...we had a picnic at Nana and Papa's tonight...just a couple pics to share with you....if you made it this far thanks for checking in with us!!:) ~J
...kisses for Jake!!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, what a great weekend you obviously had!! Good for you and getting out and about. I know how I felt chasing after the kids while I was pregnant, so kudos to you for being such a great Mommy (as always!)...