Friday, July 07, 2006

Tag.....You're it.....

Thanks for sharing Stef...this was fun!!

I'm tagging whom ever want’s to play!!!

1. What curse word do you use the most? Probably Shit…but I try not to cuse in front of the kids…not to long and they will be repeating eveything we say!!

2. Do you own an iPod? what's an Ipod? Music? what music?? Oh.. you mean like.. itsy, bitsy spider? (This made me laugh to hard to change it Stef!! :)

3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? I have a couple cousins whom I check up on thru My Space…but I don’t post anything or chat with them thru there….no time for that!!

4. What time is your alarm clock set for? I have three little alarms……usually one starts going off about 8am!!

5. What color is your room? Our room is a redish color.

6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Flip-Flops but my FAVORITE shoes...my crocks!!!

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take it……but sometimes I wish someone else would pick up my camera and capture some images of me and the kiddos….I have far to few mommy and me pictures!!
***And Stef you made my day….you have a wonderful way of capturing those beautiful kiddos of yours…I’ve enjoyed watching your photography grow!!!

8. What's the last movie you watched? American Treasure….it just happened to be on last night and I couldn’t pull myself away…Great movie….but now my “work” is behind a night!! Hee hee

9. Do any of your friends have children? Yep

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? yep.. but not really since I had the triplets….people assume I’m to busy to be lazy….ha what they don’t know!!!

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Never have

12. What CD is currently in your CD player? CD player…hmmmm I think I still have one of those…have no idea what’s in it!!

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Depends what I’m eating…I enjoy both

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? I’m not telling!! :)

15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Nope

16. Who was the last person to call you? A client

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Umm I have triplets….positive that people are always talking behind my back!!

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yep every Saturday morning

19. How many siblings do you have? 1 Brother

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Most of the time not.

21. What movie do you know every line to? Jerry McGuire….I drive my hubby crazy…my favorite line right now…”I’m pregnant and I’m incapable of bull shit.”...I'm using it while I can!!

22. Do you own any band t-shirts? nope.. probably did at one time...

23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ranch & French together!!

24. Do you read for fun? No time to read, I do read some blogs though...

25. Do you cry a lot? I’m not a crier…never have been but do tend to be a little more emotional when I’m pregnant!!

26. Who was the last person to text message you? no texting going on here...no time for that

27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop….but hope to have my laptop soon!!!

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? no... took out my belly button ring before I got pregnant... never have put it back in..

29. What is the weather like? Sunny & Hot...pool weather for sure!!!

30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Depends

31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Hmmm…I can’t answer that my mom frequents my blog…hee hee

32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? I really can't remember

33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I need 8….anyless and I’m a mess!!

34. Are you in love or lust? In Love with my best friend!!

35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Yep my babies always keep my on my toes…and just to make sure things don’t slow down we thought we’d add another two feet to our crew!!

36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Nope…but my mom does enough of that for the both of us…love you mom!!

37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 29…and for each year after that I will also be turning 29.

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I wouldn’t say I was picky about it.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope

40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Both

41. Do you like cottage cheese? I usually Love cottage cheese…but a bad episode with it and the beginning of this pregnancy is keeping me clear of it for the next few months!!

42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? I can’t wait to sleep on my tummy again…but for now I’m a side sleeper

43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? yes.. occasionally

44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes….I think it’s important to show love to those you care for!!

45. What song did you last sing out loud? This silly song I made up for Isabelle...to the Tune of Jingle Bells

46. What is your favorite TV show? right now.. none…can’t wait until the fall…I’m a Law & Order, CSI, Grey’s anatomy junky…Thank God for Tivo!!

47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? I’m with Stef on this one Matthew McConaughey hands down…he is hot, hot, hot…reminds me a lot of my husband!! :)

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? I get butterflies each time I’m put in a situation I’m not comfortable with…can’t tell you exactly when that last time was though.

49. What one thing do you wish you had? I’ll take the Billion $$$$'s….or I’d settle just for more time each day enjoying my kiddos….they are growing up sooo fast!!

50. Favorite lyrics? ??????

No comments: