Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm in LOVE...



.....finally a 1 year group portrait!!Today was the day....the goal a group portrait of all our beautiful babies. I am so thrilled with the results...we got out early to beat the heat. I just started looking at the pictures but this one I fell in LOVE with...look close (you can left click to make the picture bigger) Sam is hitting Isabelle on the head while starting to pull Grace's hair...but the results a huge smile!!! This is reality with triplets....not perfect but always lots of fun!!! I will post more pictures as I proof!!
Enjoy!! ~J

My little Hillbilles!!:)

"Queen of the Pout" Grace really does know how to smile...actually she is ALL smiles until she sees my camera.:) I do love this image...her showing her serious side....though I am hoping that someday I will catch one of her killer smiles on camera. Grace has become much more of a mama's girl lately...which I love!!! She is such a sweet little girl loves to give hugs and kisses. Since her Birthday she has had a new friend that she doesn't go anywhere without...Ellie the Elephant...my next goal some pictures of her and Ellie!!

Isabelle my "ham"...she loves the camera...and the attention the three crazy people behind the camera are giving her. I have so many pictures from today that I love of her...but this is my favorite so far. Isabelle is so much her father's child...she does these little things that remind me of her daddy and her Papa Sarg!! Isabelle has become our little book worm...she loves to flip thru books by herself...or she will bring them to anyone willing to read to her!! She is also the first one to show you where her "new baby" is at...she comes up and points to my belly and gives the baby kisses...melts my heart. Grace has also started giving the baby love...I hope they are just as loving when the baby arrives!!:)
Sweet, Sweet Sam.....he loved the camera today!!!:) But as you can see from the first group picture...beating on his sisters is the way to get the most smiles/laughs out of him!!!:) Let me tell you we were all dying laughing during those pictures...I'm surprised I was able to hold the camera still!! Samuel is still content crawling everywhere he needs to go....We've been trying to work on walking a little everyday...but I think it's like anything else...when he decides it's time...he will take off running!!!

4 comments:

Stefanie~ said...

Beautiful!!

I really have got to get on the ball... 1 year & 1 month and have made no attempt at 1 year shots yet....

These are great!

Anonymous said...

You're hired!!! I'm looking right now at how I can possibly fly you out here... 14 months and I've got NOTHING. I even tried the professional route...NOTHING!!! Ack. Good Job Jen, you should be so proud of your work, the kids & the pics!!

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Don't tease Jess...I'd fly out in a minute to get my hands on your sweet boys and those perfect little girls!!! ~Jen

Anonymous said...

Love them! Especially Sam pulling the hair - maybe he will have a hair fetish like his cousin! Must be something about that RED hair...