Thursday, July 13, 2006

Girls Night...


"Sometimes in life, you find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop; Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it."
Received this in an e-mail today...and I just love what it say's.

Tonight is GIRLS NIGHT...I'm so excited not only to I get to go hang out with lots of other Triplet mommy's, have an evening away from the kiddos...but we are eating at one of my favorite resturants!!!! Yeah!!!:) Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Stefanie~ said...

This is cute..

Last night was so much fun.. I just wished the dinners lasted longer..

Today i'm swimming in garlic.. but man was it goooooodd! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen. The Road story is that one I sent to you I know I sent it to a lot of people.
Gramps