Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's Official...

So last Tuesday morning I got the most wonderful early morning phone call from my best friend Amy. The news she had to share with me was HUGE and made my day, my week...even my year!!!! :) OH the news...you want to know too?!?!?!



Well Maybe I can share now that it's official....




UNCLE SHAWN & AUNT AMY ARE MOVING BACK TO KANSAS CITY!!!!! ...and soon...Uncle Shawn starts his job in KC the beginning of July...so as soon as they sell their house in Indy and find a house to KC (Hopefully not to far from us!!:) They will be here to stay!!!

There has not been a day that has gone by since Amy's phone call that I haven't grinned with excitment. Not only at the idea seeing my friend instead of talking on the phone with her on a regular bases...but the fact that my kiddos are going to grow up really "knowing" them. I'm THRILLED!!!! SO welcome home Shawn and Amy. We LOVE you guys!!!
Uncle Shawn & Grace

No comments: